Friday, January 20, 2006

20th January 2006

Canon 350D, 50mm, 1/1000 sec, f9, Iso 800. Shot in burst mode.

So, this is actually yesterday's photo too, but was so cool I had to include it. When we went to get my flowers from the shop we got stuck on the road in the middle of the "Tour Down Under" which is a few days cycling event in and around the countryside of Adelaide. Different stages take riders through different parts of the area, and they went thru our town. This was actually shot from the side of the road as they went past. For some obscure reason, I had my camera in the car with me, and I saw this big pack of riders going past, so I put down the window, put my finger on the shutter and hoped.... Canon's burst mode is amazing, I got SOOO many shots so quickly. Most were slightly out of focus, but some were good. I like this one - it's got action.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way you have included the letter "P", it leads to all sorts of interpretations.

2:12 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

You were meant to have the camera in your car to get this fantastic photo!

Strange how things like that happen isn't it........

Sandi :)

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home