Thursday, January 12, 2006

12th January 2006

Canon 350D, 28-105mm lens at 70mm. f6.3, 1/160 sec, Iso 800.

Ok, this is another *not today* photo..... I've had a rather exhausting day with other responsibilities, and probably would drop my camera at the moment. This sunset was taken on the 27th of December 2005. The whole neighbourhood lit up this eerie orange colour, and when I went out to look, it was pretty impressive! I went back in for the tripod as the light failed and experimented a bit, but this photo is probably one of my favourites... I'm a sucker for sunset photos. Always have, always will be!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Very nice. I have been into sunsets lately too. Most pleasing of all is I find the sky is more intense on the photo than IRL which has gotta put a smile on my face :-))

11:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home