Wednesday, January 11, 2006

11th January 2006


Canon 350D, 28-105mm lens at 48mm, Iso 800, f11, 1/400th second.

Some of my visitors may have seen this one before, but it's a classic, and you can't beat a classic.

It's also not TODAY'S photo, but I just can't get out to take one today... have been busy cleaning out BIIIGGG cupboards and boxes that haven't been opened since we moved in not quite 4 years ago....

I could probably have changed these settings, but had only taken 500 shots at this point, and had never tried to shoot mist before. Still love this picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

I haven't seen that one, I don't think ... very nice, a shot in a million, I would guess! :)

7:30 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

That's a gorgeous setting and a gorgeous photo to match.

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home