Saturday, January 07, 2006

Greetings and welcome!!

My first blog has kinda been taken over with Scrapbooking, so I decided to make a new blog to challenge my photography skills.

My aim is for a picture a day posted (but not necessarily shot lol).

Here goes nothing!!



Shot today on my Canon 350D with 28-105 f3.5-4.5 lens at 38mm. Shutter priority, 6 seconds, Iso 200, f5.


All of my pictures may or may not have had some Post Processing including levels, curve adjustment or simply cropping. I use Photoshop 7 for my image processing.

2 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Oh, oh, oh ... I'm the first to comment ... great idea! But .... repeat after me, Sharon ... I - do - not - need - another - addiction! However, we can happily look and comment on Cassie's addictions, lol! :)

8:31 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW this photo is just gobsmackingly amazing!!!! LOVE IT.

Did I know you had a dream camera?? I am GREEN here with jealousy!!!

I have added to favs and will try and remember to come back more often!

Keep up the fantastic photos.
Sandi :)

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home