Monday, January 16, 2006

16th January 2006


Canon 350D, 50mm f1.8 lens. Iso 400, 1/20 sec at f1.8. Room lighting only (halogen and tungsten)

Please click on him for a bigger picture, he looks much better in the bigger format. Honest.

This beautiful fellow keeps me company in my kitchen. My sister-in-law (my dh's brothers wife) gave him to me for a present and I love his colours. Nothing like a challenging subject to photograph. Of course, if I wasn't so tired, it would have occured to me to alter the Iso to get a faster shutter speed, but as it was, I didn't really have any trouble with focus. But I'm learning. It's hard to remember to check it every time.

I think it's time I played with my 50mm for a while, so we'll see what else I can shoot tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home