Friday, January 27, 2006

27th January 2006

Original photo shot Canon 350D, 50mm lens, Iso 400, 1/500 sec f6.3.

Ok, so this photo has been edited to death, but I kinda like it in a funky way... just goes to show what you CAN do... with a photograph. These flowers are peeking their faces over our back fence... our neighbours must have planted them. However they were originally shot against the sun, so I thought they were no more than silhouettes.... I selected around them, then pushed the curves of the image way way up and there it was.. all the glorious colour and detail. The sky was so washed out it was almost white, so I've given it a bit of blue... summer evening blue.

I like the result, but I'd love to hear your opinions!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great result considering you thought it was just silhouettes!!!

I wouldn't say it is a fav of mine, but it is different and funky!

Sandi :)

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home